Rob Gelhardt is an artist, designer and website developer in Tallahassee Florida. Gelhardt Graphics has been in business for over twenty-five years and has a large number of satisfied clientele.
With a firm commitment to quality, service and price, we have been able to meet the needs of a special niche of customers that want large advertising agency quality at an affordable price.
Rob Gelhardt has been involved
in advertising and art for over 35 years, was former First Vice President of
Tallahassee Advertising Federation and was Graphics Chairman of The American
Advertising Federation, Fourth District, Florida/Caribbean.
Rob Gelhardt attended Ringling School of Art & Design and graduated in the top 5% of his class. He was elected by the faculty of the school as the art director for the Ringling School of Art & Design Magazine...a showpiece for the school, highlighting the best works produced each quarter.
The STATE OF FLORIDA selected Rob for a panel of experts to consult and judge the exam for certified college level art instructors.
The extraordinary success of the company has been due to a focus on three things...award winning QUALITY, outstanding personal SERVICE, and competitive PRICE. With numerous Addy Awards in the first few years of business we started a reputation for excellence that has continued with repeated client referrals. Many state agencies, marketing/advertising agencies and corporations seek the expertise and guidance from Gelhardt Graphics to create and implement programs for their marketing efforts.
Here are a few notable projects...
- TALLAHASSEE SYMPHONY is a nationally recognized Orchestra in the State Capital. We have helped in the marketing of this great orchestra, built a website for the conductor and have been instrumental in fundraising and the Governor's fundraising Concert.
- Gelhardt creating the promotional materials for "EXCELL",
the campaign to pass the amendment for the Florida Lottery. Bozell &
Jacobs hired Gelhardt Graphics to work on the FLORIDA LOTTERY project and
created some of the first advertising presented to the public. Multilingual
flip charts and the logo was produced.
- VISIT FLORIDA we created several eco-tourism brochures including the Florida Movie Brochure. The movie brochure highlights the movies filmed in Florida... a statewide effort to promote the great movies made in Florida including famous and not so famous films of the past and present.
- NAGANO/CLEARWATER and AUSTRALIA
were sites for the Olympics. Two exhibits were designed and promoted. In
conjunction with TOTAL EVENT MANAGEMENT, powerpoint presentations, daily
updated web site photos, banners, collateral material, powerpoint and press
kits were all created for the two Florida Tourist Exhibits.
- MARKS FOR MAYOR campaign, Tallahassee
Florida's mayoral election was enhanced by newspaper ads designed and produced
by Gelhardt Graphics that helped in attaining the largest amount of winning
votes in any Tallahassee mayor's race.
- BURT REYNOLDS as well as other notable personalities, such as Bobby Bowden, have worked with or been seen with Rob Gelhardt on various travels and assignments through the US.